Typical conference events

Inauguration Ceremony of Hochiminh Branch of NH Securities

8/11/2022 41

NH Vietnam Securities Company Limited (NHSV) is a subsidiary of NH Investment & Securities Company Limited (NH Investment & Securities), with 50 years of operation, NH Investment & Securities is currently Korea’s second largest securities firm and one of Asia’s leading financial institutions, offering a wide range of financial services including asset management, investment banking, brokerage, and banking.

NHSV has invested in the Vietnam Stock Market since January 2009 through the acquisition of a 49% stake from Bien Viet Securities Joint Stock Company. By January 2018, NHSV has acquired the remaining 51% stake and increased its charter capital to 735 billion VND and is expected to continue raising capital in the near future. Over the past year, NHSV has achieved many positive results: the average transaction value in 2019 at NHSV increased 86 times in 2018.

As a subsidiary of the 2nd largest securities company in Korea, NHSV receives a lot of support from the parent company in terms of capital, brand, management, quality of analysis and investment advisory, especially Advanced and modern information technology system from Korea to promote development in Vietnam stock market.

On the morning of June 12, 2020, NH Vietnam Securities Co., Ltd. (NHSV) Ho Chi Minh City branch celebrated the relocation ceremony from 328 Vo Van Kiet, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City to the location. New at Level 3, Paxsky Building, 123 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Ward 6, District 3 Hochiminh city.

Inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

 

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

inauguration ceremony

Support Online 24/7

   Ha Noi: 0913.311.911

Da Nang: 0913.186.829

Featured Gallery
Featured Video